So you've done all your Christmas Shopping! Or plan to! And you want to show your giftees that you really care, and put thought into it. Enter the world wide web of clever people with brilliant gift wrapping ideas. We found our favourites:
1. Cut out your own pyramid gift-boxes. (Perfect for jewellery).
2. Weaving wool on plain paper. Would be lovely with red & green!
3. Starry do-it-yourself cellotape! No need to buy ribbon or anything here.
4. Print a white detail on with a doily. Easy peasy.
5. Are you a good doodler? Fold an old book's pages with pegs and ribbon for this unique look.
6. Get to pom pom making for this lovely look! Super quick pom pom tutorial here.
7. Sew your own stars!
8. Book page paper tied up with string with the giftee's initial in the corner!
9. We're definitely doing this one - just tie a DIY snowflake round some brown packing paper. Lovely! (Snowflake tutorial here).
10. DIY wrapping paper! Print with leaves for this stylish effect.
11. Wrap just a section of festive wrapping paper around the middle with plain packing paper! Add ribbon for good measure.
12. Toilet roll gift pouches? Hmm.. maybe the giftee wouldn't figure out they were toilet rolls if you painted them.
13. Everyone loved a sprig of tree. Tie plain gifts up for this lovely look.
14. Find yourself some star stickers and I will be very jealous of you. Love this simple one!
15. Finally, if you've got kids especially, how fun would it be to walk into the living room to this!
Or you could just let us do it!
FREE gift wrapping with every order! & you don't even have to ask.
We hope we've left you with some great inspiration! What a great group activity it'd be to DIY all your own gift wrapping like this. Can't wait to actually finish the Christmas shopping so we can start.