20 Ideas to Draw Your Own Wallpaper
It's time to Ditch Wallpaper! Finally your phone-call doodling skills can come in handy. We have faith in even the worst of scribblers with these patterns, and remember slip-ups add to the beauty of it! Check out these oh so do-able doodles (and a few more advanced ones for you illustration nerds):
1. This one is by the amazing Eley Kishimoto.
2. Five paint markers, one wall.
3. Triangles on triangles on triangles.
4. Un-even painted lines with dots on!
5. Simpler than it looks. Curvey lines following curvey lines.
6. Boxes and dots.
7. Dotty lines forever.
8. Arches in blue.
9. Four colours, empty and solid spaced out triangles.
10. This would be fun. Shell pattern for the bathroom?
11. For the more confident doodler, faces!
12. Swirling dotty lines. Would be lovely on colour too!
13. Optical illusion anyone?
14. Paint marker U's.
15. Houses! Three colours. For the illustration nerds.
16. Hip as hell, lines and arrowheads. Easy peasy.
17. Hands, just copy these ones.
18. Less doodling more rolling. Wrap string around your roller.
19. Upvotes for days. Four colours on pink.
Do any of these designs with Posca Paint markers! (Available in lots of colours and nib-sizes on
thank you for reading!
Newer Post →